Although the application was designed, we started the wireframe process from the beginning because the user experience was very bad. In the wireframe, we turned user flows into detailed prototypes. We created a focus group of five gun users and tested these flows on them. We recorded the tests and obtained main learning from them and revised the wireframes. As soon as we thought we had fully met the user insights, we moved on to UI design. We used Canik Arms colors in the application. Since the shot timer is the most important element of the application, we placed it as the primary button in the main menu and while doing this, we were inspired by the stopwatch and camera experiences of the phones.